Monday, March 26, 2007

An experiment

Starting on the 27th of March there should be a link to this page from the Morrsion Regional Library section of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County page. I decided to try and get this to happen after I decided to starting updating this page recently. I mean, a guy can never have enough blogs can he? Mainly I'll be using this blog to cross post something from my personal blog that has to do with reading, writing or library work in general. The reason I haven chosen not to link to my personal blog is because that particular blog uses dirty words now and then. I guess there is nothing particularly wrong with dirty words as a whole, they've done nicely for George Carling, but I assumed that the library would prefer to link to an employee's blog that didn't drop certain bombs now and then. OK, all the time.

No comments: